NATASJA EXEL

applied art - a contradictio in terminis happily applied on this blog

illustrations / projects / picture books / story telling / applied art



Tuesday 19 February 2013

SCHOOLLIFE



THE SEA - ONE

I love the sea.

I love everything that goes with it.

Shore, sand, water, seagulls, beach houses, dunes, grass, sky coloured by water and land, villages facing sea, people that live there with story-telling faces, lighthouses, sun paled wood, all the washed up colours and children, dogs and horses running along great Mr. Sea.

But I never ‘really’ go there, never a toe in the sea, never feeling the water. Even on vacation I am just watching the sea. I have watched varies seas and oceans. I always imagine they watch back, waiting for me to put my foot in the water, walk a little further and maybe swim a bit and then they…


Watching.

A LITTLE MOVIE

A threeminuteshort about the impression you always have to travel to find some sea. You travel, you seek, you find. Are you happy?
 

Click on the big fish to watch the search.

Anyway, I love the sea.


No comments: