NATASJA EXEL

applied art - a contradictio in terminis happily applied on this blog

illustrations / projects / picture books / story telling / applied art



Sunday 18 November 2012

SCHOOLLIFE


Film project # 2
This project is a oneminute sketch we had to made as practice for a threeminuteshort  that will be our end film and will be graded in january.
So, I filmed and filmed and filmed when we took a trip to Barcelona. I used a photocamera (Fujifilm X10), so it wasn’t obvious for other people that I was filming. I think. Maybe some people were wondering why someone would be standing still for several minutes to take a picture.
The technique I used is like a lomography-style (photography), shooting from the hip, shooting while walking and just aiming in front of me.
From all the footage I created this first minute to start the story.

Going to the beach shows the start of a journey to the sea. How far will we come in just a minute...


naar zee | going to the beach

To watch, click on image. Thank you.


No comments: